What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file that stores information on your computer when you visit a site. Cookies allow websites to improve their service, estimate the number of visitors and user patterns, store visitor selection information, and recognize them when they return.
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Necessary Cookies - these cookies do not identify you as an individual;
- Performance Cookies - these cookies do not identify you as an individual;
- Functionality Cookies - the information these cookies collect may include personal data that you have disclosed;
- Targeting or Advertising Cookies - most types of these cookies track customers via their Device ID or IP address therefore they may collect personal data;
- Third-Party Cookies - based on the type of cookies used by the relevant third-party, the information these cookies collect may include personal data.
Third party cookies
In order to analyse and improve this website, we use Google Analytics software. Google Analytics generates cookies that are text files placed on your computer.
The information gathered by Google Analytics includes cookies, your IP address, you behaviour on the website and a random number. This information is transmitted, anonymized and stored on Google servers. Anonymized data will be used to make reports on the use of this website. Google might be required by law to transfer part of this data.
More information about Google Analytics cookies is found on Google website: https://goo.gl/oiAsm5.
Creditstar does not use directly the data gathered and/or does not allow third parties to collect personal data about the visitor of this website.
You may refuse Google Analytic cookies by installing Google Analytics browser add-on. Otherwise you are deemed to have accepted them by using this website.
Checking and deleting cookies